Google
 

auctionads

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Pizza laptop box

Nice as designer laptop bags are, they're really only asking for trouble. You might as well stick a loud hailer on your head with a recording saying "Hi! I'm carrying a laptop bag! It's designer! Woopee for you! There's also a good chance I'm wearing totally impractical foot attire and won't be able to run from you! Please feel free to mug me at your convenience.". But this! This, on the other hand, is likely to prove bait only for food addicts desperate for their next fix, and I'm pretty sure you can outrun a pizza-loving podge no matter how inappropriate your footwear. The Powerpizza laptop box is "anti-theft, anti-shock and anti-style". It's waterproof as well, so you'll be able to store your laptop in a safe home, whilst looking like a bit of a food addict yourself. I'm struggling to think of anything better.

No comments: