Google
 

auctionads

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Foofbag laptop sleeves

I hate to be crude, but I'm fairly sure 'foof' is a pet name for something else. Mind you, that probably makes it an apt name for a soft, er, sleeve for your most prized possessions. These Foofbag laptop sleeves (£22.99) are very funky - the sort of design that makes my eyes light up and wish I was a cyberpunk.
They've been designed for 12-inch iBooks but I daresay most 12-inch lappies will squeeze in (though don't hold me to it, I'm not sure I want lots of email from ladies telling me their foof is too small).

You can find a whole range of foofs to suit your fancy at LaptopStuff, but not only do they stock Foofbags - they're also a UK stockist for the Acme Made and Crumpler bags. Not to mention Sumo and Noreve are stocked there too!

No comments: